- August inflation: What it means for Social Security COLA, I Bonds and TIPS
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: What’s the best bet for inflation protection?
- Here’s what a Greek-Italian restaurant can teach you about inflation
- 30-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -0.292%
- This week’s 30-year TIPS reopening auction could set a record-low yield
- July inflation: What it means for TIPS, I Bonds and Social Security COLA
- Any chance the Treasury will raise the I Bond’s fixed rate in November?
- A 10-year TIPS matured in July. How did it do as an investment?
- Auction of new 10-year TIPS gets record-low real yield of -1.016%
- Social Security COLA: An increase of 6% looks likely for 2022
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Update: Yes or no on this 10-year TIPS auction? The U.S. Treasury announced today that it will auction $13 billion in a new-issue 10-year TIPS, Cusip 912820YP6. The Treasury announcement does not say what the ‘coupon rate’ will be on … Continue reading
Update: How are TIPS holding up through this debt crisis? Update 18 months later: The TIPS earthquake: When did it happen, and why? Two years ago, Richard Ferri laid out the worst-case scenario for Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities in an article titled, … Continue reading
Rather shocking news today: The Treasury Department will halt sales of paper U.S. savings bonds as of January through banks and other financial institutions. This is from a Bloomberg report: The end of paper savings bonds, which were introduced in … Continue reading