- 10-year TIPS reopening looks likely to hover near record-low real yield
- August inflation: What it means for Social Security COLA, I Bonds and TIPS
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: What’s the best bet for inflation protection?
- Here’s what a Greek-Italian restaurant can teach you about inflation
- 30-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -0.292%
- This week’s 30-year TIPS reopening auction could set a record-low yield
- July inflation: What it means for TIPS, I Bonds and Social Security COLA
- Any chance the Treasury will raise the I Bond’s fixed rate in November?
- A 10-year TIPS matured in July. How did it do as an investment?
- Auction of new 10-year TIPS gets record-low real yield of -1.016%
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: October 2015
As I noted in my previous post, I’m going to be buying my 2015 allocation of I Bonds next week, even if the fixed rate rate remains at 0.0%. But if I were considering buying EE Bonds, I would do … Continue reading
I Bond investors are going to be getting back in the game on Nov. 2, after suffering through six months of 0.0% returns, which effectively cut off all I Bond sales from May to October 2015. Only a sucker would … Continue reading
Sorry for the delay — it’s been quite the day. Meeting after meeting, all afternoon. And so, what happened at the 1 p.m. close of today’s TIPS auction? CUSIP 912810RL4 auctioned with a real yield (after inflation) to maturity of … Continue reading
I’ll be working tomorrow morning – I usually have Thursdays off – so I won’t be able to post an update then. After the auction closes, I’ll post the result, but I won’t be able to post much commentary. We’re … Continue reading
The September inflation numbers are in, and this is a big number for I Bond investors. The number closes out the March to September period the Treasury uses to set the variable (inflation-adjusted) rate on I Bonds on Nov. 1. … Continue reading