- 10-year TIPS reopening gets real yield of -0.939%, well off record low
- 10-year TIPS reopening looks likely to hover near record-low real yield
- August inflation: What it means for Social Security COLA, I Bonds and TIPS
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: What’s the best bet for inflation protection?
- Here’s what a Greek-Italian restaurant can teach you about inflation
- 30-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -0.292%
- This week’s 30-year TIPS reopening auction could set a record-low yield
- July inflation: What it means for TIPS, I Bonds and Social Security COLA
- Any chance the Treasury will raise the I Bond’s fixed rate in November?
- A 10-year TIPS matured in July. How did it do as an investment?
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2016
The U.S. inflation report for March had non-seasonally adjusted inflation rising 0.43%, enough to overwrite 5 months of deflation for the September 2015 to March 2016 adjustment period. Inflation ended up rising 0.08% in that six-month period, meaning the Treasury … Continue reading
I wrote this as a SeekingAlpha.com exclusive … Why? It’s not a mystery. They pay me. Here’s a summary: In 2016, TIPS yields have fallen much more sharply than the overall Treasury market. The five-year TIPS yield has fallen into … Continue reading