I have added a new data page to this site’s top navigation: Tracking Inflation and I Bonds that I will be updating each month when new inflation numbers are released. I have been having a hard time finding this information, so I figured I should compile it myself. Here is the chart that I’ll be updating:
- When is the I Bond’s fixed rate likely to rise?
- 10-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -1.145%
- 10-year TIPS reopens Thursday: How low can it go?
- Medicare Part B’s monthly premium, deductible costs will surge 14.6% for 2022
- U.S. inflation surged 0.9% in October, well above expectations
- First rule of I Bonds: Don’t rush to sell your I Bonds
- I Bond’s fixed rate holds at 0.0%; composite rate soars to 7.12%
- 5-year TIPS auction gets a record-low real yield of -1.685%
- I Bond podcast: U.S. Savings Bonds for a risk-free, stellar return over the next year …
- A new 5-year TIPS goes to auction Thursday. Here’s what to expect.
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets