- I Bond dilemma: Buy in October? Or wait until November?
- Inflation report sets I Bond’s inflation-adjusted rate at 7.12% and Social Security COLA at 5.9%
- Coming October 13: The most significant inflation report in a decade
- I Bond Manifesto: Why inflation-linked savings bonds can work as part of your emergency fund
- 10-year TIPS reopening gets real yield of -0.939%, well off record low
- 10-year TIPS reopening looks likely to hover near record-low real yield
- August inflation: What it means for Social Security COLA, I Bonds and TIPS
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: What’s the best bet for inflation protection?
- Here’s what a Greek-Italian restaurant can teach you about inflation
- 30-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -0.292%
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: International bonds
I have been following the new iShares International Inflation ETF (ITIP) for a few weeks now, looking for a possible opportunity to buy in. I had arbitrarily set a price of $49.50, and it hasn’t hit that price yet. This … Continue reading
IShares this month launched two new international bond funds with inflation protection: IShares Global Inflation-Linked Bond Fund (GTIP) and iShares International Inflation-Linked Bond Fund (ITIP). Both funds track indexes of government-issued bonds; the main difference is that GTIP includes U.S. … Continue reading