- New 10-year TIPS auctions with a real yield of -0.540%
- A 10-year TIPS matured Jan. 15. How did it do as an investment?
- 10-year TIPS auction: Real yields are rising
- Podcast: ‘The Inflation Guy’ explains the December inflation report
- U.S. inflation surged 7.0% in 2021, the highest rate in 40 years
- It’s happening: Real yields are starting to rise
- I Bonds: A very simple buying guide for 2022
- 2021: Recapping the year in inflation-protected investments
- Want to ‘double dip’ your I Bond purchases? Act fast.
- 5-year TIPS reopening auction gets real yield of -1.508%
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Bank CDs
By David Enna, Tipswatch.com Can anyone make the case that a 5-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Security with a yield lagging inflation by 1.73% and an upfront premium cost of nearly 10% makes sense as an investment? Hey, I can. But that … Continue reading
And here’s the thing: You don’t need to be a T-Mobile customer By David Enna, Tipswatch.com Back in mid-February, my cellphone carrier T-Mobile sent me an intriguing email about what seemed to be a new service offering: T-Mobile Money, an … Continue reading
By David Enna, Tipswatch.com On my way to look something else up, I noticed something interesting: The yield of the nominal 5-year Treasury note has been rising nicely over recent weeks, but yields of 5-year insured bank CDs remain stuck … Continue reading