|Security Type||New or reopening?||Announcement Date||Auction Date|
|5-Year TIPS||New||Thursday, Apr 15, 2021||Thursday, Apr 22, 2021|
|10-Year TIPS||Reopening||Thursday, May 13, 2021||Thursday, May 20, 2021|
|5-year TIPS||Reopening||Thursday, June 10, 2021||Thursday, June 17, 2021|
|10-Year TIPS||New||Thursday, July 15, 2021||Thursday, July 22, 2021|
The U.S. Treasury instituted a new TIPS auction schedule in 2019, eliminating one 30-year reopening and adding a new 5-year originating auction. More details.
Here is Treasury’s new schedule of auctions:
- January. New 10-year TIPS.
- February. New 30-year TIPS.
- March. Reopening of January 10-year.
- April. New 5-year TIPS.
- May. Reopening of January 10-year.
- June. Reopening of April 5-year.
- July. New 10-year TIPS.
- August. Reopening of February’s 30-year.
- September. Reopening of July 10-year.
- October. New 5-year TIPS.
- November. Reopening of July 10-year.
- December. Reopening of October 5-year.