- 10-year TIPS reopening looks likely to hover near record-low real yield
- August inflation: What it means for Social Security COLA, I Bonds and TIPS
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: What’s the best bet for inflation protection?
- Here’s what a Greek-Italian restaurant can teach you about inflation
- 30-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -0.292%
- This week’s 30-year TIPS reopening auction could set a record-low yield
- July inflation: What it means for TIPS, I Bonds and Social Security COLA
- Any chance the Treasury will raise the I Bond’s fixed rate in November?
- A 10-year TIPS matured in July. How did it do as an investment?
- Auction of new 10-year TIPS gets record-low real yield of -1.016%
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Investing in TIPS
The U.S. Treasury will offer $14 billion at auction on Thursday. Who’s interested? By David Enna, Tipswatch.com Even as the Federal Reserve is hinting loudly that it will soon begin tapering its $80 billion in monthly Treasury purchases, the real … Continue reading
In the strange world of 2021, I Bonds are the clear winner. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com A few years ago I met three college friends for a day of hiking in northern Illinois (yes, you can hike in northern Illinois; … Continue reading
By David Enna, Tipswatch.com The U.S. Treasury’s $8 billion reopening auction today of CUSIP 912810SV1 generated a real yield to maturity of -0.292%, the lowest ever for any TIPS auction of this term. The auction created a 29-year, 6-month Treasury … Continue reading
Not much to like here. But will big-money investors jump aboard? By David Enna, Tipswatch.com First, let me get this off my chest: I’m not a fan of 30-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities. The long term is beyond my likely lifespan, … Continue reading