- Another milestone: The yield advantage for EE Savings Bonds has disappeared
- 10-year TIPS reopening auction gets real yield of 1.248%, highest in more than 12 years
- Short-term Treasurys: Even more attractive now.
- This week’s 10-year TIPS reopening auction is worth a serious look
- The TIP ETF just dipped below $110. Is that a buy signal?
- Charts tell the story: The Federal Reserve has room to move (and keep) rates higher
- U.S. inflation rose 0.1% in August: What it means for TIPS, I Bonds and Social Security COLA
- Let’s ‘try’ to clarify how an I Bond’s interest is calculated
- Video: An economist offers a common-sense look at U.S. inflation
- What’s up with those crazy real yields on ultra-short-term TIPS?
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Retirement
Sept. 26, 2021 It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of U.S. Series I Savings Bonds, a simple, very safe investment that can accurately track — or exceed — official U.S. inflation without risking a dime. I’ve been pounding … Continue reading