- Is the Federal Reserve really tightening? So far, not so much.
- A Greek-Italian restaurant can tell you a lot about real world inflation
- Confused by TIPS prices? Here’s a walk-through.
- New 10-year TIPS gets real yield of 0.630% at auction, a nice result for investors
- This week’s 10-year TIPS auction has ‘potential’
- Social Security COLA looks likely to rise about 10% for 2023
- June inflation hits new highs: 1.3% for the month, 9.1% year over year
- A 10-year TIPS is maturing Friday. How did it do as an investment?
- Looking to put cash to work? Consider short-term Treasury bills
- Are TIPS broken?
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: I Bond
An earthquake has hit the Treasury market. The result is that TIPS are becoming much more attractive. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com The investment world — from Suze Orman to your Uncle Bob — has been fascinated by U.S. Series I … Continue reading
May inflation set another 40-year high. Food, gas and shelter prices were key factors, but prices were up in every category. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com This is getting a bit dangerous, don’t you think? Seasonally adjusted U.S. inflation increased 1.0% … Continue reading
If the real yield holds above zero, this will be the most attractive TIPS auction in more than 2 years. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com Something great and unfortunately rarely seen could happen this Thursday, when the Treasury holds a $14 … Continue reading
While annual inflation dipped slightly, inflation continues to run hot — too hot for complacency by the Federal Reserve. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com When is a surprise not a surprise? When it comes to economists trying to predict U.S. inflation. … Continue reading