- New 10-year TIPS auctions with a real yield of -0.540%
- A 10-year TIPS matured Jan. 15. How did it do as an investment?
- 10-year TIPS auction: Real yields are rising
- Podcast: ‘The Inflation Guy’ explains the December inflation report
- U.S. inflation surged 7.0% in 2021, the highest rate in 40 years
- It’s happening: Real yields are starting to rise
- I Bonds: A very simple buying guide for 2022
- 2021: Recapping the year in inflation-protected investments
- Want to ‘double dip’ your I Bond purchases? Act fast.
- 5-year TIPS reopening auction gets real yield of -1.508%
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Cash alternatives
By David Enna, Tipswatch.com U.S. Series I Savings Bonds are one of the nation’s most talked-about investments of 2021, especially now that their inflation-adjusted interest rate has surged to 7.12% at the November 1 reset. Glowing articles have been popping … Continue reading
Treasury also maintains EE Bond’s doubling period at 20 years By David Enna, Tipswatch.com The U.S. Treasury just announced the November 2021 to April 2022 terms for U.S. Series I Bonds and EE Bonds, and there were no surprises. Both … Continue reading
The Lord Abbet Inflation Focused fund is a mixed-bag short-term corporate bond fund, not a typical TIPS fund By David Enna, Tipswatch.com I have an elderly friend (she’s 90+ years old so I think it’s OK to call her elderly) … Continue reading
And here’s the thing: You don’t need to be a T-Mobile customer By David Enna, Tipswatch.com Back in mid-February, my cellphone carrier T-Mobile sent me an intriguing email about what seemed to be a new service offering: T-Mobile Money, an … Continue reading