- I Bond investors have entered 2017’s limbo period: Buy now, or wait until November?
- If you view I Bonds as a short-term investment, buying now seems to be the wisest decision.
- Investors longing for a higher fixed rate than zero will want to wait until November 1 to see the Treasury’s fixed-rate reset.
- My schedule … and what’s coming up
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: Right now, it’s clearly ‘advantage TIPS’
- 10-year TIPS reopening auction gets real yield of 1.485%, highest in more than 12 years
- Uncertainty surrounds this week’s 10-year TIPS auction
- This week, I bought a historically disastrous TIPS
- October inflation cools a bit, coming in below expectations
- Short-term I Bond investors: Be patient with your exit strategy
- Treasury sets I Bond’s new fixed rate at 0.4%; composite rate is now 6.89%
- Coming tomorrow: The Treasury’s decision on the I Bond’s fixed rate
- TreasuryDirect, this is not acceptable.
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets