- I Bond investors have entered 2017’s limbo period: Buy now, or wait until November?
- If you view I Bonds as a short-term investment, buying now seems to be the wisest decision.
- Investors longing for a higher fixed rate than zero will want to wait until November 1 to see the Treasury’s fixed-rate reset.
- Looking to put cash to work? Consider short-term Treasury bills
- Are TIPS broken?
- 5-year TIPS reopening auction gets a real yield of 0.362%, breaking a string of negative yields
- This week’s 5-year TIPS reopening auction looks like a winner
- Attention investors: TIPS are now a viable, attractive alternative to I Bonds
- U.S. inflation again storms higher, increasing 1.0% in May and hitting 8.6% year over year
- Highlights from Eastern Europe: Freedom, history, beauty … and inflation
- 10-year TIPS reopening auction gets a real yield of 0.232%, a strong result for investors
- This week’s 10-year TIPS reopening should get a positive real yield (finally!)
- Podcast: ‘Inflation Guy’ explains peak inflation
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets