- I Bond investors have entered 2017’s limbo period: Buy now, or wait until November?
- If you view I Bonds as a short-term investment, buying now seems to be the wisest decision.
- Investors longing for a higher fixed rate than zero will want to wait until November 1 to see the Treasury’s fixed-rate reset.
- 10-year TIPS reopening auction gets a real yield of 0.232%, a strong result for investors
- This week’s 10-year TIPS reopening should get a positive real yield (finally!)
- Podcast: ‘Inflation Guy’ explains peak inflation
- U.S. inflation rose 0.3% in April, again exceeding expectations
- Ready to convert paper I Bonds into electronic form? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- Podcast: ‘Inflation Guy’ questions the Fed’s resolve to fight soaring prices
- Treasury holds I Bond’s fixed rate at 0.0%; composite rate rises to 9.62% for six months
- Video: A financial adviser/tax specialist explains I Bonds
- Let’s handicap the I Bond’s fixed-rate equation
- New 5-year TIPS auctions with real yield of -0.340%, highest in two years
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets