- The after-inflation yield was the highest for any 4- to 5-year TIPS auction since October 2009.
- The coupon rate was set at 0.625%, the first time any TIPS of this term has had a coupon rate higher than 0.125% since April 2010.
- The inflation breakeven rate came in a 2.13%, higher than in recent auctions but still in a ‘neutral’ range.
- Looking to put cash to work? Consider short-term Treasury bills
- Are TIPS broken?
- 5-year TIPS reopening auction gets a real yield of 0.362%, breaking a string of negative yields
- This week’s 5-year TIPS reopening auction looks like a winner
- Attention investors: TIPS are now a viable, attractive alternative to I Bonds
- U.S. inflation again storms higher, increasing 1.0% in May and hitting 8.6% year over year
- Highlights from Eastern Europe: Freedom, history, beauty … and inflation
- 10-year TIPS reopening auction gets a real yield of 0.232%, a strong result for investors
- This week’s 10-year TIPS reopening should get a positive real yield (finally!)
- Podcast: ‘Inflation Guy’ explains peak inflation
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets