- 10-year TIPS reopening looks likely to hover near record-low real yield
- August inflation: What it means for Social Security COLA, I Bonds and TIPS
- I Bonds vs. TIPS: What’s the best bet for inflation protection?
- Here’s what a Greek-Italian restaurant can teach you about inflation
- 30-year TIPS reopening auction gets a record-low real yield of -0.292%
- This week’s 30-year TIPS reopening auction could set a record-low yield
- July inflation: What it means for TIPS, I Bonds and Social Security COLA
- Any chance the Treasury will raise the I Bond’s fixed rate in November?
- A 10-year TIPS matured in July. How did it do as an investment?
- Auction of new 10-year TIPS gets record-low real yield of -1.016%
TipsWatch on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Investing in TIPS
Not so well, it turns out, slammed by a decade of lower-than-expected inflation. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com Today we will take a look at CUSIP 912828QV5, a 10-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Security that originated on July 15, 2011, with a real … Continue reading
By David Enna, Tipswatch.com The U.S. Treasury’s auction today of $16 billion in a new 10-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Security resulted in a real yield to maturity of -1.016%, the lowest in history for any TIPS auction with a 9- to … Continue reading
Hint: It won’t be a thing of beauty. But investors may snatch it up. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com The U.S. Treasury on Thursday will offer $16 billion in a new 10-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Security, CUSIP 91282CCM1. The coupon rate and … Continue reading
You don’t seriously think I have answers, right? Just some ideas. By David Enna, Tipswatch.com What the heck was I thinking? A couple weeks ago, I started on a trek to review Federal Reserve actions and bond market reactions for … Continue reading