|Security Type||New or reopening?||Announcement Date||Auction Date|
|10-Year TIPS||Reopening||Thursday, Sept 12, 2019||Thursday, Sept 19, 2019|
|5-Year TIPS||New||Thursday, Oct 10, 2019||Thursday, Oct 17, 2019|
|10-Year TIPS||Reopening||Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019||Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019|
|5-Year TIPS||Reopening||Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019||Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019|
|10-Year TIPS||New||Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020||Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020|
The U.S. Treasury instituted a new TIPS auction schedule in 2019, eliminating one 30-year reopening and adding a new 5-year originating auction. More details.
Here is Treasury’s new schedule of auctions:
- January. New 10-year TIPS.
- February. New 30-year TIPS.
- March. Reopening of January 10-year.
- April. New 5-year TIPS.
- May. Reopening of January 10-year.
- June. Reopening of April 5-year.
- July. New 10-year TIPS.
- August. Reopening of February’s 30-year.
- September. Reopening of July 10-year.
- October. New 5-year TIPS.
- November. Reopening of July 10-year.
- December. Reopening of October 5-year.